Skip to content
No-knead overnight quinoa loaf
- 2 cup bread flour
- 1 cup black quinoa flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. active dry yeast
- 1 3/4 cup warm water
- In large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add the warm water and mix until shaggy dough forms (adjust water or flour if too wet or dry).
- Cover bowl in plastic wrap and allow to rise overnight (I left it from 7PM to 9AM).
- Preheat oven to 450F with place dutch oven inside.
- Carefully remove dough from bowl and shape into round ball. Place onto parchment paper and make a slash with a sharp knife on the top (this allows the dough to rise and expand more easily).
- Place dough in covered preheated dutch oven inside the oven for 30 min.
- Remove lid and allow the dough to bake a further 15-20 min until the outside crust is firm and a dark golden brown.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!