Crunchy with a softer centre, these cookies have it all. Because they’re gluten-free and vegan, they’re great for sharing.
Their rich and bold chocolate flavour permeates throughout and you’ll almost forget you’ve introduced CanPrev’s Myco10 Powder Complex with 7 immunomodulating mushrooms and 3 whole food antioxidants in your dessert without effort.
What do immunomodulating foods do? They tonify and balance the immune system.
Mushrooms are also scientifically recognized for their ability to nourish the body, soothe sleep and adaptogenically balance stress.
Immunomodulating chocolate cookies
Ingredients (Makes 8)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 scoops Myco10
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp.s 60ml honey
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet to the dry and mix to thoroughly combine (it may seem like a dry dough, but if you use your hands, it will combine more easily).
- Divide into 8 portions and shape into discs approximately 2 inches in diameter.
- Bake for 14 min or until edges are darker than centre.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!