Austrlian spring brings us rhubarb and that means poaching, roasting, and making jam! Enjoy this delicious and nutritious jam. It contains 16% of your recommended vitamin C intake!
Rhubarb & Blood Orange Chia Jam
Ingredients (15 servings):
- 1 kg rhubarb
- 2 blood oranges
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey, or more to taste
- Cut rhubarb into 1 inch sticks.
- Remove peel from blood orange and keep (discard the pith).
- In large pot, add the rhubarb, juice and peel of the blood oranges and honey.
- Allow to cook for 20 Minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
- Allow to cool and mix in chia seeds.
- Refrigerate and enjoy!
I love to serve this jam swirled into yoghurt topped with granola.
*Nutritional facts from MyFitnessPal
One thought on “Rhubarb & Blood Orange Chia Jam”
Excellent… looking forward to trying it out.:)