Always ready to revive leftovers or to compliment a dish, this sauce is a staple in my fridge (and freezer)! Used for cold noodle dishes, as a dipping sauce or marinade, I add this to just about everything. Fresh, zingy, vibrant and indulgent, you’ll want to add it to everything! I really enjoy packing it separately and adding it to homemade lunch bowls!
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth adjusting consistency as desired.
- Adjust spiciness by introducing more cayenne pepper if required.
One thought on “Peanut Lime Dipping Sauce”